Job Title: Care Connector
Location: Newark, DE 19713
Duration: 4 Months
- The Care Connector is responsible for supporting the daily operations of integrated care management and utilization management program interventions.
- The Care Connector performs in a contact center environment, effectively processing calls from Members, Providers and other areas, internal and external to the company.
- The CC identifies members with Care Gaps/HEDIS related health conditions and assists them in accessing care through Plan benefits and community resources.
- Under the direction of Clinical staff, the Care Connector will provide members with educational materials and carry out strategies to increase health care adherence and reduce barriers to care.
- Proficient PC skills in a Windows based environment including word processing, spread sheets and working in database programs
- Working knowledge of Plan Benefits and Services
- Proven ability to keep accurate and timely records and documentation according to established processes
- Customer service experience on phone and in-person
- High School Diploma or GED
- DISCHARGE PLANNING
- ELECTRONIC MEDICAL RECORDS
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- MENTAL HEALTH
- BENEFITS/HEALTH INSURANCE
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED
- MICROSOFT WORD