Visa Sponsorship with Pennsylvania's Largest Community Health Center
The Psychiatry Team at Enterprise Medical Recruiting is seeking a full-time psychiatrist to work in an outpatient behavioral health office located in northwestern Pennsylvania. Work closely with another psychiatrist, a CRNP, a LCSW and a very strong nursing and support staff. This new state of the art building is a multi-service facility that offers family medicine, pediatric, dental, & behavioral health services along with an Urgent Care, pharmacy, and ARC Manor. Join a health center that is celebrating their 31st year of excellence in healthcare.
Comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and yearly bonus potential based on quality and productivity
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday/CME time off
- Health/Dental/Vision Coverage
- 403B Retirement Program
- Disability & Life Insurance; FTCA Malpractice Coverage
- Eligibility for State & Federal Loan Repayment
- CME Allowance; Payment of Societal & Membership Dues, License, DEA, and more.
Live and practice in a beautiful community located in northwestern Pennsylvania. Enjoy a small town atmosphere while being just 77 miles North of Pittsburgh. The Clarion River runs through Cook Forest State Park and the Allegheny River provide many scenic areas and recreational activities such as boating, camping, fishing, hunting, hiking, mountain biking, and swimming.