South Central Pennsylvania Breast Care clinic is seeking a Breast Surgeon to join an established medical group
- Must be a BE/BC Surgeon who has completed a Breast Fellowship to join their rapidly expanding women's services at their one-of-a-kind comprehensive women's center.
- Breast surgery only no general surgery.
- Requirements include knowledge of breast health, breast cancer, genetic counseling and testing using a patient pedigree, use and interpretation of ultrasound images.
- Experience in the OR setting, and performing biopsies and aspirations in the office setting.
- They have an active breast program that includes two dedicated breast conferences each month as well as a navigation services and ongoing quality initiatives.
- Additionally, you will have the opportunity to join an established medical group with a large practice
- Loan forgiveness or signing bonus
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Employer sponsored 401K match
- Generous CME allowance
- Health Benefits
Located in the heart of South Central Pennsylvania-90 minutes from Baltimore and Washington, D.C., and only 3 hours away from Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician