Adding an IM and FM's in the Northeastern Bay area
These practices have been meeting patients' needs for more than 30 years in the East Bay. AMP currently includes more than 25 physicians and will be expanding soon through partnerships with other physician practices in the East Bay. They maintain a high level of quality and patient satisfaction. This group of physicians is provided all the support they need so they may concentrate on providing quality care and keep up-to-date with the latest medical research.
To learn more about the group:
- The Practice offers a competitive income guarantee and comprehensive benefits package compensation model consists of base salary, quality bonus, and productivity (wRVU) incentive
- Practice of 28 providers, having served patients in this community for more than 30 years
- Practice utilizes EPIC electronic health records
- Full-time opportunity (4.5 days/week; 36-hours of direct patient care/week)
- Professional and personal life balance - 100% outpatient, shared phone call
- Clinics in the following specialties: Dermatology, Psychiatry, Neurology, Hepatology, Pain Management, Pulmonary and Neurosurgery
- Practice has very little turn over both with physicians and office staff, collegial environment
- Physicians see between 17-20 patients per day
Napa: 27 Miles, Berkeley: 13 Miles, Oakland: 15 Miles and San Francisco: 20 Miles away. You will be close to the many amenities of the Bay Area of CA.
Associated topics: bilingual, care physician, clinic, family, nocturnist, physician, physician md, provider, urgent, urgent care