Saint Louis,Missouri,United States6B1BP2With the recent US Navy MQ-25 and USAF T-X program wins and the on-going upgrades to the F/A-18, F-15 and Weapons programs, The Boeing Company is currently seeking Electronic and Electrical Engineers across multiple exciting technology domains at our St. Louis, MO location. These domains include Electronic Warfare, Radar Systems, Vehicle Management Systems, Cybersecurity, Anti-Tamper, Mission Computing and many more. At Boeing, our EEs develop electronic and electrical system requirements using analytical and technical skills on challenging projects to translate requirements into system architectures, hardware and software designs for Boeing aircraft, unmanned vehicles and much more.
Additionally, our EEs work among talented teams of engineers across a variety of disciplines to define strategy, improve processes and ensure system integration. As part of our electronic and electrical engineering team, you'll be at the heart of any aviation system. Join us, and help build something bigger, better and smarter.
Primary Responsibilities May Include:
Develop / analyze complex electronic and electrical system requirements
Design hardware and software designs
Perform system requirements verification testing
Monitor supplier performance ensuring system integration compliance with requirements
Resolve product integration issues and production anomalies
Research basic technologies for potential application to company business needs
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company andleading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space andsecurity systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientistsand thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can buildsomething better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- Bachelor's and 2 or more years' experience or a Master's degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Analog and digital signal processing and circuit design
- Electronic/electrical systems or subsystems and components
- Hardware and software components integration into a functional system
- Hardware and software flight control components
- Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) design
- General knowledge of programming languages (e.g., C, C#, C++, Java, Python, Matlab)
- Knowledge of software architecture and software development processes
- Experience with Microsoft Visio, Clearcase, ClearQuest, Visual Studio, Python
- Experience with avionics system design and military aircraft systems
- Experience in or taken course work in feedback control system design and analysis
- Experience in electrical/electronic hardware design
Typical Education / Experience:
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 2 or more years' experience or a Master's degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
This position is located in St. Louis, MO and may offer relocation assistance.
Yes, 10 % of the TimeSSMIndividual ContributorNoNoStandardUnited States; The Boeing Company
Associated topics: circuit, c++, c#, c c++, computer science, electrical, electrical engineering, photonics, processor, programming